This Week In Rails
Andy became a contributing editor ✍️ for This Week in Rails, a weekly newsletter covering changes to the Ruby on Rails framework. From 2015 to 2017, he wrote 6 issues as part of an editor rotation. Check out (this blog post) for more information. Below are links to the issues.
- Fresh code to fight the Winter doldrums
- This Week in Rails: hooks, fixtures, fetch_values, database connections and more!
- New APIs, bug fixes, #Rio2016 🇧🇷
- Happy New Year! (2016)
- Job Priorities, Fast Failing Tests and Fixtures… Oh My! (Co-written with Greg)
- GSoC, performance improvements and bug fixes! (Co-written with Marcel)